|27th International Kite Festival 2014 – Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
We are excited to hear from you. Thank you so much for showing interest in our Kite Flying event. In Attachment i send official Invitation of Ahmedabad International Kite Festival 2014 – IKF 2014.
As you are aware, TCGL is providing local hospitality part this year to all the domestic and international kite flyers. This includes local transportation ex- Delhi/Mumbai/Ahmedabad as well as Accommodations, Meals and Kite shows at various famous tourist locations as below:
· Little Rann of Kutch
· Saputara (the only Hill station of Gujarat)
· Modhera (the famous temple of God Sun)
· Mandvi (Most serene beach of Gujarat & ship making yard of old era)
· Somnath (One of the most sacred Shiva temples of India – amongst 12 Jyotirlinga)
· Ambaji (One of the Shaktipeeth- Temple of Goddess Amba)
· Champaner (Unesco World Heritage site)
· Dwarka (The city of Lord Krishna)
· White desert at Dhordo (Kutch)
Each of the above location is famous and a visit to these locations will surely add value to your visit during IKF.
Apart from these, the major event at Ahmedabad is taking place at Sabarmati Riverfront, which will be having fun and frolic elements like Cultural performance during Inauguration, Musical events at evening, Food & craft bazaar having local craft & artifacts of Gujarat and flavors of food.
Furthermore, TCGL also plans to take its Kitists to Old city area to experience Gujarati Kite Flying on pious day of Makarsankrant (Gujarati traditional kite flying festival) which is enthusiastically celebrated by Guajarati people from rooftops & terraces.
All these and much more are awaiting you in Gujarat this January. A kitist will have to bear just a cost of Airfare from his destination to India & back. We will provide all local transportation, accommodation & hospitality to kitists ex- Delhi/Mumbai/Ahmedabad during event. We believe this will be a truly delightful & enriching experience for you.